A Conversation to Stimulate Entrepreneurship
The Community of Young Entrepreneurs exchanges ideas and best practices for stimulating entrepreneurship. It’s about sharing the ways that you as a leader can improve the business environment for your firm and your country.
- Policies – Public policies must create opportunities for youth. In particular, policies should make starting and operating a business as easy as possible. Young entrepreneurs can influence policies by getting involved in advocacy.
- Services - To start and expand their businesses, young entrepreneurs benefit from services such as training, information, and legal and financial advice.
- Information – Entrepreneurs depend on access to quality information about markets, economic data, and policies affecting them.
- Networks - Acquiring networks for advice and mutual support is especially important to young entrepreneurs.
Share Your Views with the Community
Are you a young entrepreneur? Do you help promote entrepreneurship? Your insights, experience, news, and opinions are valuable to others. We invite you to share your views! Send an item to firstname.lastname@example.org or add a comment. Respect intellectual property and ensure you have permission to publish items that you submit. By submitting your articles, comments, or images to the Community of Women Entrepreneurs, you allow CIPE the right to publish your submissions online and in print.
How You Benefit from the Community
- Acquire new insights
- Attract attention to your efforts to promote entrepreneurship
- Publicize your organization
- Build your international network
This community is hosted and moderated by the Center for International Private Enterprise. The views expressed by the authors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of the Center for International Private Enterprise. Please direct your questions and suggestions to email@example.com